Eating Ramen

A small corner shop japanese restaurant serves noodles and rice dishes. It's a very popular place as there just isn't much authentic japanese restaurants around here. There were 3 groups already in queue when we got there so we had to wait for about 30 minutes outside in the cold to get seated. The place smelled nice as it's a open kitchen concept. I had the Tokusei Shio ramen which is the recommendation of the day. I quite like the soup but there's just too much noodle and little meat. Usually Tokusei would have extra meat not less! My friends also had ramen, one had curry and the other had the spicy one. The spicy ramen tastes quite similar to Korean spicy soup though. When we were dining there, I noticed quite a number of japanese patrons. Well, if it's edible by Japanese, it's good enough for us. Hehe. Oh but it's expensive!

I miss Japanese food so much!

0 comments: