A good week

I've completed one class! :D Submitted the 20 pages long seminar paper and gave the presentation this morning. Presentation wasn't very smooth coz I had to present it in a different way that I prepared for it. Nevertheless, the professor said despite my confusion with the slides, it was good overall. Hehe. I hope he's not just being nice coz can't really tell. When he replies our emails, he never addresses us by our names; it's always "Dear Student" and it's always just a few sentences. Then again, I'm surprised he remembered my name when he announces that I'll be the next speaker. Maybe I give him too much trouble. Haha. Still, there are two more papers to finish for the writing class. Just waiting for the feedback on the short paper now.

Another nice event today is it finally snowed! Well, more like flurries but it still manages to make the ground white in color. I guess that's about as much as we get here. Maybe there's more in Aachen. Shall see tomorrow. A friend also said that this year is one of the coldest in Bonn coz the temperature fell to like -8C and friends are already complaining cold. It has only been below 0C for this week. I hope it continues to be sunny and cold. I like it.

Oh, I did finally went through the materials for that class over the past weekend and I got most of my questions answered by the TA. I wasn't so 'lost' afterall. This weekend, gotta go through the past 3 weeks materials for Virtual and Augmented Reality class coz I didn't see it in the server. So I emailed the professor and he said it has been there all along and when I looked again, these new files are on the top of the list. Earlier, I just scrolled to be bottom and didn't see anything new beneath "file 9". yah, "file 10" would appear on top. silly me.

0 comments: