Blah

Been feeling lousy this whole week. Couldn't sleep at night so ended up having difficulty getting up in the morning. And I also blame the weather for being so gloomy. Since I have no classes in the morning this week except on Monday, I could only drag myself out of bed past 10am. Sometimes I would still be daydreaming. Then I spend 1-2 hours with my morning routine; breakfast, check weather, check mail, etc etc. Before I know, it's already 1 and it's time to go for class. Then I realised I haven't taken lunch and I'll be hungry at 4 during class. The timing is just so screwed up! And when I get home from class, I don't feel like working on assignments. It's like when you go home after work, you leave work behind. Arrgghh this doesn't work when you're studying. Plus, I feel more alive working on work problems than doing my school assignments. I guess probably I have no interest in the subject and I still have not much understanding of the subject. Which is why I have been planning to review the subject since last Christmas but I have yet to get to it. I shall be determined and start doing something about it this weekend. Can't afford to flung the final.

1 comments:

    i know how you feel... just that i don't need to take exams. but, i need to research and read a lot and write too. i'm producing conferences now. so, have to research, call people, draft program, confirm speakers, copywrite for the brochures to be sent out. sometimes, i take books home to read too. recently, i took civil appeals home. bleah!