Relief

I've finally finished all the exams that required studying of the course materials. :D Only one exam left and I just need to complete the project for it. Somehow halfway though this semester I have lost the motivation to do well in exams. I guess I went back to working mode where I just need to know enough to understand the topic and where to find the details when I need to use it. But in order to well in exams, one need to know the stuff really well. I don't quite like the grades that I'm getting but I know I deserve them coz I didn't take the exams seriously. Ah well..it's over and I'm so glad I don't have to take anymore classes and exams. After I complete this project, it's just gonna be the thesis left. I can't wait to finish grad school. It starts to feel like it's taking too long. Anyway, I'm off to Naples!

3 comments:

    Haha. I don't really care about my marks or grade from primary onwards. Just as long as I passed and except for some subject that is my favourite then I passed with flying colours. Ya, I know, I'm a lazy bastard.

    oO Naples, nice!

    so nice... naples! whilst i'm stuck on the ground until i popped!