Lunch+Dinner at 4

I've been having trouble sleeping early since the beginning of this year. I could only fall asleep past 3am. Even on the days which I had to wake up super early, I still wasn't able to sleep early at night. Maybe it's because I took 1-2 hours nap in between. Anyway, waking up at around 11 would normally mean skipping breakfast and just have lunch at noon. Yesterday, I had a light breakfast and wasn't hungry until almost 4pm. So I decided to make one meal, slightly bigger portion, for both lunch and dinner. I did the same today and it works out pretty well since I snack when I study for exams. Having to cook twice a day, I'm running out of ideas of what to cook anymore. Also, I didn't want to stock up food since I'll be going on vacation this weekend for 5 days. Still, I'd like to return to my normal bedtime.

2 comments:

    what about scallop fried rice? :D

    cook for me! :p