Projects & Exams

I've finally submitted my project for the exam next week. I know I could have done a better job if I'd started working on it earlier. I didn't really have other stuff to work on since Christmas but yet I didn't start on this project. For at least two weeks, from Christmas till after New Years, I have been watching a lot of asian dramas; maybe close to 10 shows and each with episodes ranging from 10-20. I thought I had time because I was only planning to do a simple project. But didn't expect that it was difficult to fit so much information into limited number of pages and also spent a lot of time trying to type formulas with weird characters.

Towards the end of this semester, I just don't feel like studying anymore. I couldn't really be bothered and just managed to make myself do the minimum to pass the exams. While I got pretty good grades at the beginning of the semester, I barely passed the last exam. It's not so bad for the classes that takes the average of the exams. For the next few exams, I'm just hoping to pass them. Eventhough I'd like to get higher marks, I just couldn't make myself to take them more seriously. I'd rather watch more dramas, go out, travel, and sleep.

3 comments:

    lazy huh? well, it'll be over soon for you and then, you can come back here and start working like the rest of us. i can't wait for this day to end so that i could enjoy the weekend.

    minimum to pass the exam? doesn't sound like you.. emmm

    grades are not that important. i guess i prefer to enjoy life, yes that's being lazy, coz i know i'll be going back to 'reality' soon. also, i most probabaly wont be using the stuff i learnt in these mandatory classes anyway.