My dear iPod

My iPod has been a wonderful companion especially on days which I have long commute. Most of the time, I don't know exactly what songs are in it. The other day I discovered Home by Michael Buble on my iPod. I think it's a simple and beautiful song . It kinda made me reflect on my personal experiences. Anyway, when I found a nice "new" song, I usually listen to it over and over again. So, the next day I was eager to listen to the song on my iPod again. But when I turned it on, it wouldn't play. It was blinking green and orange. I was worried that my iPod was sick and I thought maybe it's too cold. It still wouldn't play after I warm it up with my hands. Came home, looked it up on the net. Then connect it to iTunes and found that the playlist has disappeared! I had to reset the iPod and load all the songs again. It was such a relief when it worked after the reset. Maybe it's getting close to its shelf life. So, should I get a new iPod? If wanna buy one, I should buy it this year coz VAT is going from 16% up to 19% next year.


Michael Buble - Home

1 comments:

    16% is already pretty insane!