Ice Skating

At Bonn Ice

Finally went ice skating last week. The atmosphere was very nice with colorful lightings and music. It cost 4.50€ to rent the skates and it was only for two hours. I'm not sure if they impose the time limit due to high demand. There were lots of people and the ice was melting and puddles of water everywhere. I was anxious to know whether I can still skate. I had expected the worse but it turned out that I didn't entirely loose my skill. I started skating quite clumsily and tried my best not to fall. One would be very wet if one fell onto the ice. My friend's jacket and pants were soaked and the water was also dirty. By the end of the 2 hours, I was getting better though still not skating as smoothly as I did before. Still, it's quite nice :D

2 comments:

    waaa so fun. the last time i skated was at Ashburn, Virginia. When Paul fell down twice.

    wah!!! u skate without me?!!! how can? how can? how can? envy! envy! envy! *stomp stomp stomp* enjoy yourself and have a merry christmas! when you get back, come visit me in my new house.