Week full of sugar

I kinda like to eat when I'm reading and I have tons of materials to read. So, I finally decided during my grocery shopping to buy 2 packets of gummy bears thinking it would last me 2 weeks. I also bought 3 cans of 0.33L coke. Two days ago, I bought a packet of raisins as well. Suprisingly, I finished everything in a week. Once I opened a packet, I pretty much can't stop eating. If I put it back into the fridge, maybe an hour or two later, I would start thinking about it and I'll get distracted. Eventually, I'll go and get the remaining packet. The thing is I'll fall asleep easily if I don't chew something while I read. As for the coke, it's just tempting when I see it everytime I open the fridge to get something. On the otherhand, I took over 2 weeks to finish a tub of ice cream which is hidden in the freezer. Now, I'm thinking whether I should re-stock my sugar supply for next week.

1 comments:

    chewing gums will last longer. :P