Miss my ex-roommates

I never realised how much roommates meant to me until I started living alone. Chatting, cooking, having a meal, watching tv, cleaning; everything is just more enjoyable when you're doing it with someone. Most importantly, there's people to talk to or disturb. Hehe. I mean, really talk to; not online. Having people around also makes the place livelier. And then, there's the convenience of having "proper" meat dishes at home. I never bothered to cook them as I only eat them because I need to. Can Subway substitute them? Look at my kitchen. That's all to it. There's no kitchen counter. Behind it is the wardrobe and the entry/exit door is in green. It's a tad small but still managable.

On the first night, the quietness and stillness of the room makes it a little scary. There was no sound at all! But I did finally fell asleep due to tiredness from a long crazy week.


Been over a week now and I'm slowly getting used to this change of environment; being alone in a super quiet room. The internet is my only source of entertainment in my room and it has served me very well.Thanks to everyone who chats with me online. I really appreciate it. :)

In case you're wondering why I'm not out and about, public transportation is expensive here and I'm low on funds. I'm waiting for my student travel card from school and then I can go out!

4 comments:

    it's about time you learn how to chop chicken. hehe

    hah! miss me leh? nobody to watch figure skating with you... cook bak kut teh on weekeneds, mop the floor on sundays.... hahaha!

    people didn't say miss you also. don't be so perasan lah!! :P -JC-

    i perasan can or not? :P