Deutschland: the Prologue

Sometime in the fall of 2005, I took a few days off work mostly just to get away from everything. It was during then that I started going through the scholarship applications that mom has compiled for me. Utmost thanks to a kind friend for the usage of his peaceful place. After that, it's just preparing the materials and mailing them out without any expectations.

About six months later, I received an email that I got admitted to the programme BUT without scholarship. Oh well, at least I'm still one of the lucky 60 persons who got admitted. Was super busy with work so I didn't give it much thought.

Another six months down the road, on that fateful day which I checked my gmail, I saw THE email with the scholarship offer. And since then, it has been a crazy crazy six weeks.

And now, I've finally settled down in my new home in Germany. =)

2 comments:

    please keep the updates in English. hehe

    i'm looking forward to the day that i can blog in deutsch. haha!