Long long commute

It started on Wednesday to attend German class in Aachen. I took the earliest bus out from my place to the train station at 5:37am, took a train to Cologne (30 minutes), switch train to Aachen (1 hour), and took the bus to the lecture hall. Travel time is about 2+ hours one way. I did the same today and I was late for class! It turns out that the train that I took on Wed was late so I was able to catch it when I arrived at the train station. Came home, checked the schedule and found that I could take the tram at 5:01am to the train station and will be able to catch the 5:31am train to Cologne. So, I don't have to be late =) But, I have to be up at 4am! The german class is 3 times a week, Wed & Friday for one and a half hours each and Sat(review) for 3 hours. I'm not sure how long I can keep up with this but hopefully long enough until I master the basic stuff. There's no other alternatives except for learning on my own which wouldn't work coz I'll be lazy.

Saw this McD in Aachen today. Found it funny that there's animals on top. Hehe.

McD in Aachen

2 comments:

    get a car, no speed limit either, right? :P

    although car is cheap here, gas is very expensive! yes, there usually aren't any speed limit on the Autobahn. most people take the train. i think it'd be more tiring to drive. anyway, i usually sleep my way there.