Twitter @Anywhere

I've signed up for a twitter account just today and it took quite a while to configure the profile page because the internet is too slow. Managed to upload my photo though :) Still haven't gone around in exploring the data space.

Anyway, I found something interesting when I was Googling for twitter related info; the @Anywhere API. It provides a simple way for the blog/website readers to connect with other twitter users.


You can also easily create a "Follow me on twitter" badge like this:



Twitter @Anywhere Follow Buttons are smart in that they reflect whether the current user already follows the member. If the user is already following the user for a given Follow Button, the button's label will be updated with the text "You're following @username".

Another feature is a customizable tweetbox like this:



The examples are taken from the API


0 comments: