Not exactly sick

Haven't been feeling well lately. Some minor body aches and sores, fatigue, feeling hot, feeling cold, feeling low, and the occasional headache. Not sick enough for the doctor to diagnose me with anything so I haven't been to see one. Can't remember the last time I was sick. It's definitely more than 4 years ago. I remember taking extra care of myself in 2008 so that I don't get sick and could finish my thesis in time. I also told myself that as long as I can finish my thesis, I don't care how sick I'd get. Just wait and let me finish my thesis first. Well, I've finished my thesis. I don't mind being sick now. I rather be bedridden for a couple of days than feel miserable for a week. Is this psychological rather than physical?

I hate this feeling.

Want someone to hold me.
Want someone to hug me.
Want someone to pamper me.

But you just couldn't be here.

5 comments:

    maybe a bit of exercise to sweat might help?

    I was thinking the same too but since my last episode of vertigo during badminton, I'm afraid it might happen again. So, I've only been practicing pilates twice a week at home.

    oOo, maybe jogging/swimming might help?

    I think you need some spa treatment lol

    simon: spa treatment sounds good!