Where does my future lie?

When I left last year, there is no doubt in my mind that I will return to continue what I was doing. Now, after half of the journey, I'm not so sure anymore. Most people whom I spoke to during my journey seemed to have found their calling during the second part of this journey. I have always known what I want and have a plan to get it. This time, all the thoughts and analysis yield no answer. I guess not knowing what I want really scares me. I don't know how to prepare for what might spring up upon me. Will I be able handle them? Some might tell me not to think too much and just let the course unfold. What if the course is not leading to where I want to be? Yah..I know I have no idea where I want to be now but that's why I'm thinking hard about it! And I'm afraid I don't get a second chance to set things right.

0 comments: