Meeting friends

It's nice to be able to meet up with friends again. There are a few whom I haven't seen for 10 years! So so much has happened in our lives. After meeting several groups, I noticed that the popular topics with the girls are marriage and babies while with the guys is mostly about career and money. I had a good time meeting everyone and I got to know valuable info during our conversations. I got an insight into the >5 years 'project' plan towards marriage. Truly an eye opener for me. Hehe. I now understand why the guys are worried about money because they are expected to be the main contributor in a marriage. I also realised a few big benefits from entering into a long term committed relationship. Given that your partner is as least as capable as yourself, having each other makes it much easier for both to achieve personal and professional goals.

0 comments: