Circle of friends

After being back for 2 weeks, I realised that I dont have a "default" gang of friends in KL. Something like Friends, a group that you meet at least once a week to hang out. I always just meet up either one or two friends at a time. I guess I never realised this before when I was too busy with work. I wonder if most of my friends are also too busy with work? Or perhaps it's too much of a hassle to go out and meet up because of the traffic conjestion and parking problem? Or could it be that face to face meeting is no longer ncessary when we're already chatting with each other online? Sadly, the only group that I associate with often is my co-workers. Has this become our culture because we spent much more time at work? Are Malaysians becoming more individualistic? Maybe it's just me. Maybe I should put on a friendly face and go out and meet more people.

0 comments: