Oral Exam

Had my first exam this evening and it was an oral exam. I never had this kind of exam before so was a bit nervous. Oral exam is usually given when there are about 15 or less students in the class. It's like an interview session where the professor asks question and you answer and it lasts for 20 minutes. I guess it's a good style to see whether certain concepts are understood and it's definately easier to explain by talking rather than writing. After the session, you wait outside while they discuss your performance and then you're called back into the room where they'll roughly go through the questions and comment on how you did on each one. Finally, they'll tell you your score. I did quite well partially coz the professor asked the same questions that I asked him to explain to me the week before :) Glad I took the effort (45 minutes bus ride) to visit his office last week.

Oh, before the exam, I went to McD for lunch and they have curly fries! Hehe. I thought I wasn't going to have any this year. There's no prosperity burger but they have special edition burger called Best Pork this week. It looks really good. I might just go try it.

0 comments: