Cooking whatever's left

For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to use up all the ingredients I have for cooking. Didn't want to waste by throwing away when I move next week. I finished the aborio rice with the last risotto. I doubt I'll make any when I'm in Italy. Hehe. The other day, I found out I only have one portion of short grain rice left. I don't see how to boil just one portion rice in a pot so I tried it with a small frying pan and it actually works. Then I stir fried left over shitake mushrooms, vege, crab sticks to top the rice. Tonight, it's stir fried noodles with chicken and vege. After I scooped the noodles into my plate, I accidentally left the frying stick? on top of the still hot stove plate so part of it melted! Well since it's only 2 days left, I won't really be cooking anymore. Probably just cook the remaining few packets of instant noodles.

Risotto

Rice bowl

Stir fried noodles


5 comments:

    why only now u're so good in cooking? ¬.¬

    yes yes... i wanted to ask the same question as ky. hahaha! i didn't get to taste your paella before! and i love paellas. you now owe me one paella. hehehehe!

    lazy. didn't need to cook when someone else can cook. hehe. plus, nice food were easily available.

    i didn't cook the paella but now i have the secret recipe from the great chef. hehe. we can organize paella night next time at your place.

    eh, can u e-mail me the paella recipe please? i'm trying to search for one. thank you.

    yeah man.. I don't remember Sheryl Leong being a good cook back in Chi-town last time... suddenly changed skin already? Or Christine rampas all ur opportunities to cook for us :P