Being late

I was late for almost all my classes last week. It's not because I woke up late though. I was awake and went through my morning routine with extra time to spare. Then, I started to do other stuff and lost track of time. Or I would be thinking I could get out at a certain time, say 7 but since I need at least 5 minutes to put on my coat and wait for the elevator before I get to the outside of the building, I'm already late for the bus. Also, I realised that my computer clock is again running a minute slower. It didn't matter how many days or weeks that I kept my laptop running, eventually it'll be a minute slower; sometimes sooner sometimes later. Today, I reset it again just after 2 days of last reset.

3 comments:

    hah! it seems like you need an apartment mate like me to keep you on schedule. hehehe!

    I think the laptop probably sync with some time server..

    kilikina: hehe yeah..i miss you ler

    ky: i checked the windows clock setting..didn't set the sync option.