Last week of class

It's the last week of class and despite having final exams starting Monday, I still went to Aachen for german class this morning. I survived this long long commute throughout the semester! :D It's special today because it really snowed in Aachen. I finally get to see the place covered with snow and it was just magnificent. Plus on the train journey home, I get to see the little houses, plains, forests, mountains all in white.

Tomorrow is my last day of class. We presented our group project yesterday and the only thing left to do is to spruce up the website detailing our project progess. I have started reviewing the materials for some of the classes and I still feel quite nervous about sitting for exams. I'm not sure if I can remember all the materials covered in the semester. One of the reasons why I don't like system with only one final exam. I guess I just need to do what I can.

3 comments:

    i can imagine the beauty of it all. snow.... how i miss the feeling that comes with that. do take some pictures and post it here for us to see.

    kinda miss snow a bit..

    i didn't have camera with me :( and by the time i got back to bonn, not a single trace of snow; as if it never snowed here. it snowed again yesterday morning but only for like 3 hours so not enough to cover the town in white. i guess it's a rare sight here.