Cooking teriyaki chicken

This week, I have been eating food that can be cooked in a short time, like instant noodles and fried rice. I thought I would also be very busy this weekend writing the conference paper but since my supervisor is not exactly contributing to the paper and I don't know whether I'm headed in the right direction, I decided to take a break. I was also looking forward to the snowfall but there were barely visible. It started again this evening and now I see about 2 inches. I hope it continued over the night and I'll wake up to a nice white scenery :)
For me, a nice day always consists of a nice meal. Hehe. Since I had to finish the chicken I bought, I decided to try making teriyaki chicken. I didn't have the ready made sauce so I googled for the recipe. It's very easy if you have sake and mirin which I don't. So I made up my own version with chicken stock and honey. It's doesn't taste exactly like teriyaki but quite similar. Slighty sweet on top of the saltiness. :D

1 comments:

    I'm waiting for your cooking ok. :D