Post second draft - 23 days to go

I finished my second draft a couple of days later than what I had scheduled. It was also partly due to the fact that my supervisor was so busy last week that he suggested we meet on Friday. So I took my own sweet time to complete it. I also continued work a bit on the conference paper by copying and pasting some of the materials from my thesis. Now I have a total of 5 pages without abstract, conclusion, and any figures. I figured it's a pretty good start.

When I met with my supervisor on Friday, there wasn't much of a discussion about the papers. Since he is still going to be very busy, he said he'll try to read my second draft as soon as possible. He also said that it's pretty unrealistic to write the conference paper now that we only have a week left. But since I have already started writing something, he'll try to support me. I tried to discuss about the content of the paper but my supervisor wanted to read what I had written first. I hope he managed to squeeze some time to do that and we can have a short discussion on Monday. Anyway, instead of writing the paper together, I'll be writing it myself and hopefully my supervisor have the time to review it the end of the week because it's due on the 30th.

1 comments:

    23 days, that makes it 16th dec!