Trip to Venice

Went for a day trip to Venice last weekend with a bunch of new friends. We walked around a lot and saw the famous landmarks. I think Venice is a city where you really need to take time to walk around, browse the little shops and sit down for coffee and enjoy the view. Although the company was good, we just don't share the same travel style. I'm for shopping for local gifts and trying out the specialty dishes while the rest of them are mostly into taking lots of photos. So, I did not buy anything during this trip. I did kind of look out for cute Italy t-shirts while we were zipping though the streets but nothing caught my eye. As for masks and Murano glass, I'll need plenty of time to check them out. Definately a must on my next trip.


Basillica di San Marco (St Mark's Basilica)


View from the famous Ponte Rialto (Rialto Bridge)


Carnival masks in a shop

1 comments:

    hmm... so, i guess you didn't manage to get the mask for me? it's ok... next trip then.