Super relaxing week

It's been a very long time since I feel so liberating. With no responsibilities and no financial worries, it's like being a kid again. Well, even better than kids coz I get to do whatever I want whenever I want. Hehe. Early in the week, I went shopping. Oh the joy of shopping! I bought some tops, a skirt, and 2 dresses coz I couldn't decide which to pick. They were 50% off so I got two for the price of one. I bought a pair of sandals too. It feels so good to finally be able to wear skirts and sandals again. I wanna paint my nails too but I think I'll just go for a manicure and pedicure when I go back to KL. I've also managed to watch quite a few movies, both new and old. I find Leon (1994) an interesting movie. And Harold & Kumar go to White Castle is just hilarious (2004). Also watched tv series Everybody Loves Raymond and Joey. It's just a coincidence that I picked both with Italian background. Watching them again, I enjoyed it even more, knowing now how Italians are.

Well, I guess I'm pretty much all set for Istanbul and Greece for the next 10 days.

0 comments: