Back in KL

Took one and a half day, including lost of 6 hours in time transition, for the total journey to come home. No jet lag but feels like the weather is draining my energy. By the evening, I would feel tired after being out since morning. Sis just left for London this morning so I'll finally have time to do my own stuff. Since she was leaving, everyone was more concerned about getting her needs fullfilled. The one major lifestyle change I noticed is people here function at a faster pace, particularly at the dining table. When eating at home or lunch with colleagues, I feel pressured to eat faster and then I realised that I didn't enjoy the meal. I guess I unconsciously picked up a new habit from the Italians. I need 3 hours lunch time. Hehe.

So far the place looks the same except for the SMART tunnel and a few new bridges and new road traffic direction in the Bukit Bintang area. Still congested as usual during peak hours. Trying to be extra careful when driving and in small roads with no cars, it takes me a while to determine which is the right way of drive (Europe being the opposite)

Well, really hope to meet everyone I know especially those who are getting married. I'm sorry for not being able to attend the weddings.

0 comments: