Eating Döner kebab


Besides pizza, kebab is the other fast food available here. It has shredded meat combined with your choice of vegetables like tomatoes, lettuce, onions, etc and 3 different sauces. I usually take everything except the onions. Although kebab is the more expensive one here, I find it tastier and more filling compared to pizza. And definately a lot more meat too. As we were walking to the kebab store, I suddenly thought of hamburger. Haven't have a burger for a long time. Maybe it's just been 2 months but it does feels like a long time for someone who used to eat McD/BK once a week on average. There isn't any of these fast food restaurants here. Well, we know there is a McD coz we've seen signboards but we aren't sure where exactly it is. I have a rough idea but haven't had the time to actually be looking for it. Maybe I'll go look for it when I get bored from all the studying for the finals.

2 comments:

    There are a lot of McDs and BKs in Germany. I even found PizzaHut, Subway and KFC.

    i was in a small town in italy then. now that i'm back in germany, there are more fastfood options available. :)