Cooking green curry chicken

Everytime I cook rice, there would at least be an extra portion and it'll go to the fridge. Since I don't have the equipment to reheat anything easily, I'll end up making fried rice or rice stew with it. Then I struck me today that I can make curry. First cook the curry then pour the rice over the hot curry and you get one hot satisfying meal. Hehe. Oh, it goes well with bits of corn and carrots too. Was kinda lazy to separate them out from the opened pack of mix veg.

Chicken with potatoes and peas and some corn and carrot in green curry

1 comments:

    On June 18, 2007 7:06 PM Anonymous said...

    Hi there,

    Wish to email you but can't found your email in your blog. So, gonna leave my message here.

    We are publisher for avemag in Malaysia. "avesmag" is a non-paid periodical travel magazine where the objective is to inpsire people to travel. In our magazine, there is column on travel, places and foods.

    Therfore, we would like to invite you to contribute your story either on food or travel and share it with us. I can provide you with more details information if you are interested.

    Hope to hear from you.

    Regards,
    Jackie Wong
    avesmag