What to write?

It's been almost two weeks since my last post. I didn't feel like writing. I was too distracted reading conversations on Twitter. And I did find some interesting links and blogs. Following one link to another and another is really never ending!

Anyway, I was thinking that perhaps the real reason why I didn't feel like writing is I couldn't decide what to write. I need to find a topic or theme that I enjoy writing about. Maybe travel stories? I know it kinda sounds like I'm forcing myself to write but I really need to practice writing. Why? Because I realized that it has become something that I don't like to do. I don't know when it started but I want to be able to enjoy writing again. I want it to be something that I can do effortlessly again. And I'm currently in the stage where I'm trying to do things out of my comfort zone.

I do know what I'm NOT going to write about. Work. And I do find it quite hard to resist. 

1 comments:

    hard to resist writing about work? lol that's interesting.