OpenCourseWare

One of the courses that I enjoyed most in college was Music 101. I've forgotten most of what I've learnt and am interested to take a similar course again. I found this music course from the Yale University. The course is taught by the prof who wrote the textbook which was used during my course. I've started lesson 1 and it looks like it's going to be a fun course.

One way to waste time productively. Haha. What an oxymoron! :p

Anyway, if you're interested in obtaining college level course materials, check out OpenCourseWare. I think the most famous site is from MIT. There are a wide range of courses available; Arts, Medicine, Engineering, Literature, etc. One can still follow classes without having to be enrolled in the university and also not be physically there at the university. Isn't that great! :D

Oh I forgot to mention that it's all free!

0 comments: