Weather change

It was pretty warm in Trento when I boarded the train. Spring seemed to have been skipped and staright to summer. When I sleep, at first I didn't need to use the blanket provided. As the train was going through Switzerland, I could feel the temperature was dropping. After the train passed the German border for a while, I started to feel cold and got up to cover myself with the blanket. When I woke up in the morning and head outside my compartment, I was greeted with a white scene. Snow everywhere! And it was still snowing heavily. It only lasted for a short while towns had lesser and lesser snow as the train head towards Cologne. I saw Bonn also had some snow and it was already melting. When I switched train to Aachen, I was looking forward to see some snow and I was glad that there were still snow when I arrived. :D I like the sunny and cold weather here although the wind makes it a lot colder and it's quite breezy here.

5 comments:

    I miss the time of snow..

    On March 07, 2008 12:48 PM Anonymous said...

    spring yet to come ah?
    hopefully by tomorrow there will be a spring time in malaysia he he..

    Snowball time.

    most of the snow had melted by noon the next day. it was probably the last snow of the season.

    mak, spring time in msia = rainy season? haha

    On March 10, 2008 4:47 PM Anonymous said...

    spring cleaning for the Cabinet by our PM.. he he he....