Snowfall

I just love the sight of snowfall. I can just keep staring out the window. It has been snowing every day for the past week. :D There weren't much accumulation though coz it didn't snow continuously. It's more like heavy snow for 20 minutes followed by light snow and then the sky cleared. After a while, it starts to snow again and then clear again. I think it's due to the strong wind we have here. Still, it's nice that I get to see beautiful snowfall everyday and it feels magical walking under it. This has been the best winter experience I had in Europe. There's no ugly side to this kind of snowfall as there are no dirty snow piled up by the street, no water puddles everywhere and no icy walkway.

Clean street.


At the entrace of my residence.



4 comments:

    On March 27, 2008 8:07 AM Anonymous said...

    Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

    Lovely photos! Look at that snow. Stay warm.

    If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.
    http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

    You always make me miss all that snow. Sigh.... If only it snows during my confinement. Hehehe!

    ah, beautiful.

    oh, i haven't seen snow before.