Cooking tortellini



Sometimes people add extra ingredients to instant noodles make it more like a proper meal. An egg, a few strips of vegetables, some meat, etc. Well, the same can be done with the ready made stuffed pastas that I mentioned earlier. I've added broccoli and strips of fried spam to the mushroom stuffed pasta. I'm just using what I have in my kitchen at the time. If it were to be a true Italian pasta, then sweet peas and speck would be used instead. I'm sure the Italians will scorn at me for using such ingredients. Maybe that's one of the reason how fusion food comes about; lack of ingredients. Haha.

2 comments:

    Looks like wanton. How nice, everyday eat Italian food.

    yah..like wonton except they don't usually stuff minced meat in it. i don't eat italian food everyday though coz it's either pasta or pizza, not much variety.