美味关系 - Sweet Relationship



Stumbled upon this taiwanese drama while searching for something to watch since all the english series are on a break. Started watching a few episodes with english subs and then found out that the english subs are not available yet for the rest of the episodes. Decided to try watching an episode without subs and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I could follow the story pretty well. But when they started describing the food and other things in detail, I could only get a gist of it. And sometimes when they say some short expression, I can only guess from the body language. Perhaps I could improve my mandarin by watching more drama. Haha!

4 comments:

    Hey, the title looks like another Japanese drama series shown 10 years ago, starring Nakayama Miho as the lead actress. It's about cooking too. So this must be a Taiwanese remake.

    Found a link. http://www.jdorama.com/drama.292.htm The Japanese name is Oishii kankei (Delicious Relationship).

    yah..it's a remake. have you watched the jap version before?

    Ya, I watched the Jap version. It was like 10 years ago. God, how time flies.