Wedding season

When I received yet another wedding invitation yesterday, it struck me that the wedding season has begun. This time, it'll probably last through the next year since 2008 is supposedly a good year for marriage. Since I'm away from home, I could only send well wishes to the couples. There are some friends who I have not seen for many years and it would be really nice to be able to meet them again. Hopefully not all of them will get married in the next year or so. Then, I'll be able to attend their wedding. Hehehe. As for myself, I think made some progress in answering the question of "When are you getting married?" I have unconsciously changed my answer from "I don't know" to "Not anytime soon". I was rather surprised myself when I heard what I said. I guess that's quite a big step for me.

1 comments:

    It's good that you've found an answer. Now, the question I get is, "Is it a boy or a girl?" I intend to keep the answer to myself and only reveal it to our parents. But, I'm not sure whether it'll work. I just prefer it to be a surprise and keep everyone guessing. After this, I'm sure people will be asking me, "When are you going to have your 2nd one?" Hahaha! It's neverending!