Unhealthy diet

Haven't been cooking much lately since I have another exam next week. I need to munch on something while studying or I'll fall asleep. Since I eat while I study, I've decided to replace dinner with the stuff that I munch during the night. Getting energy source from lots of fat and sugar. I guess I'm also thinking that it's not so bad since I already have one proper meal in mensa during lunch. Plus, a full meal from mensa is very filling so having fruits or yogurt is usually enough for dinner.

(Un)Healthy food ranking from good to worse?
Roasted nuts (overdose = too much fat or issit carbs?)
Raisins (overdose = too much sugar?)
Gummi bears
Potato chips

1 comments:

    Roasted nuts (I think both fats and carb. The worse is the salt if you're eating salted nuts)
    Raisins (Nah, raisin is good but overdosing is bad.)
    Gummi bears (I want my Gummy Beary Juice)
    Potato chips (Make sure to drink lots of water)