Summer movies

I'm missing out on all the big summer movies! Spiderman 3, Shrek the 3rd, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and all the ones coming up in June and July. :( I miss watching movies at the cinema. The experience is just not the same at home. It's a lot worse when I've only got my small laptop and puny speakers. Sigh! It usually takes some time for the movies to come out in the cinema here coz they need to dub them first. Chances of finding a cinema here that shows movies in original language is zero. Doubt that Verona (30 minutes by train) has any either. Well thanks to the internet, low quality version is usually available within a week. Either watch that or wait. No other choice, just have to live with it. So far, I've managed to watched a decent quality Spiderman 3 and a not too bad quality (cannot watch in full screen) of Shrek the 3rd. A friend has just downloaded Pirates and hopefully I'll get to watch it this weekend.

0 comments: