New home in Italy

My new room is on the top floor of a 4-story apartment building. The 2-bedroom apartment is shared with 2 other lovely ladies who have been living in the apartment snce last Sept. There's a washing machine in the bathroom so no more paying for laundry :) There's no dryer though and there's a drying rack. Would be nicer if there's mircowave or oven. I quite like my room except for a few things. There's no internet connection at home so I have to go to school for internet. Luckily the school's lab is open during the weekends and there's also wifi. It would also be nice to have a proper window. The only window in my room is the door that leads out to the balcony with a view of neighbor's backyard. They should use glass doors like the German's which can be opened like a door with hinge on the side or opened like a window with the hinge at the bottom. The bed is a bit small but more comfortable than the one in Germany. If my have my furry friends with me, then they would have fallen off the bed when I wake up the next morning.

1 comments:

    where is the bunny?